ACT – Adriatic Container Terminal – is a company created to manage the Port Terminal – Pier No.23 – New Dock of the Port of Ancona.
Its business-Terminal Planning & Depot Operator as well as maintenance & repair for all types of container.
Operates on an area of 50,000 square meters where you moved all the “special equipment” of its customers.
This area is provided with:
– Storage area for dangerous goods containers in appropriate Terminal fenced, guarded and protected by security devices and fire
as provided by law SEVESO
– Appropriate equipment for cleaning containers
– Extensive fleet of vehicles operating, approved for container handling
– Additional area of 5,000 square meters. for the repair of empty containers that land in the said zone
– Electrical connections for the supply of refrigerator containers and storage areas for containers IMCO
Terminal ACT also performs the service of supplementary supervision and fire scanner.
Adriatic and Storage Container Terminal is the Terminal Operator to oversee and planning companies listed below:
- ANL CONTAINER LINE
- COSCO – CHINA OCEAN SHIPPING COMPANY
- CMA – CGM
- EVERGREEN LINE
- HANJIN SHIPPING CO.LTD
- HATSU MARINE
- HDS LINE
- ITALIA MARITTIMA DI NAVIGAZIONE
- MSC-MEDITERRANEAN SHIPPING COMPANY
- NYK – NIPPON YUSEN KAISHA